HomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHome

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Brand New Blog Design!!

Today I launched my Brand New Blog Design. There are things that I will be changing here and there over the next couple of days so please be patient with me. I had this scheduled long before our dear friend passed away so I am a little bit overwhelmed trying to get everything done right now. (I think it is him playing a joke on me, or that could have been the Auburn game Saturday.........)

I still have several projects that I am working on including my craft room which is just about finished and our bar stools that I have been wanting to do since we moved in.

Plus it is that time of year....Fall. The air is actually crisp here in Mobile today. I have several projects planned for the season, decorating and in the yard. So please stay tuned and keep me on my toes.

By the way I would like to thank the ladies over at Smitten Blog Designs for getting this blog looking like something that I can be proud of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment