HomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHome

Sunday, October 2, 2011

31 Day Challenge - Day 2

Just about me......

Yesterday wasn't nearly as "Crazy" as some days around here in fact it was rather calm.

I did have breakfast with my parents and nephew. Upon my return from breakfast yesterday there were was someone walking up my driveway to my front door. What does any "normal" person do? Why of course they go around the cul-d-sac and pretend they don't live there. I drove around for about 10 minutes talking to my little sister and then came back. Luckily by that time they were gone.


Stay tuned tomorrow it is all about the crazy dogs.

Now don't get me wrong I like talking to people as much as the next person, but I am extremely leery of answering my door. Our last house was broken into twice in three years. In fact the second time was when I was getting quotes for several repairs on the house. Not to say it was one of those people but it was rather suspicious. I am much much more careful these days. (Plus the second break in is why we sold our house.)

We also went to a street party last night. It was one of Dennis' best friends. We had a really good time especially since Auburn had pulled off a win and Alabama was winning.

Now me being me and I did have things to say. One of Dennis other friends was there with his brother. They live in the same town and hadn't seen each other since June. Come on. Then I got on to both of them because I knew more about their grandfather's travel plans than they did. Neither one of them had seen him or talked to him since before Labor Day. In fact one of them had been in Disney World at the exact same time his grandfather had been and didn't even know it. I gave a lecture. They needed it. Both of their grandparents are over 80. I probably don't talk to mine often enough but I would know what their travel plans are.

Well I am going to end this post with a couple of good lucks........Good luck Dennis on your final round in the club championship. Good luck Alexis in your Homecoming Race Today (my little sister has organized a run of about 500 at Alabama for Homecoming, it would freak me out). Good luck to the Saints I would really like a win today:)

For the rest of you guys I hope your weather is as wonderful as it is here in southern Alabama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment