HomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHome

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 Day Challenge - Day 4

So in this Crazy Life I have to deal with Migranes.......

The first one I remember is when I was a freshman in high school. It was the most horrible pain that I had ever felt....so I thought.

I was wrong. The older I got the worse they became. In fact up until two years ago I was getting them two or three times a week and going through a 500 bottle of Advil ever two months. Not good. Dennis finally put his foot down and told me that I needed help. Boy did I ever. I was prescribed Topomax that I take everyday. Well it helped the headaches tremendously and I lost 15 pounds. So a win, win.

Now when I get migraines though they are huge and I have been dealing with one for a few days now. So life hasn't been that crazy for the last couple of days. Sorry, I hope to have more craziness tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment